We love challenges! Under this motto, our 500 employees, of which about 60 are primarily concerned with data at locations in Amsterdam (NL), Cologne (DE), and Lithuania combine their know-how in the areas of strategy, data, creation, marketing, and technology – always on the lookout for outstanding solutions. As an award-winning Microsoft Gold Partner and Platinum Sitecore Partner, we also rely on high-quality technical expertise.
Data is hot, especially in these times. Many companies see the added value of data, but do not yet have a clear understanding of this. Macaw helps customers with this by inspiring and guiding them towards a future-proof and valuable data platform that can support all traditional and innovative data-driven workloads so that the customer has valuable information. We do this at Basic-Fit , Heineken, PWN, Vivat, Henkel and ABN AMRO, among others.
Working at Macaw as a Power Apps Developer
Together with 500 international colleagues, we focus on delivering the best digital solutions to make our customers successful. You will work in a team of ambitious and dedicated professionals.
We believe that working together is a combination of individual and team responsibility, while maintaining a professional working relationship. This entails addressing behavior and helping each other, finding balance with each other, sharing knowledge and of course celebrating successes together. We are a passionate club of professionals who work hard and have a lot of fun.
As a Power Apps Developer:
You will be a technical Power Platform consultant/developer with a focus on Microsoft Dataverse Service, PowerApps Model-Driven Apps, PowerApps Canvas Apps, Microsoft Power Automate Cloud flows, Microsoft Virtual Agents and Microsoft Power Automate Desktop flows.
You will be responsible for development, support, and implementation of different Power Apps and/or Power Platform projects.
What are we looking for?
Because you will work for different Macaw clients, it is important that you follow the latest trends in the market. In addition to the success of our customers, you also work on your own development. In short, as part of an expert and driven team of functional and technical Specialists, Consultants and Architects, you shape your future at Macaw in a way that best suits your personality and ambition.
- 2 years of developing experience working on Dynamics 365 and/or Power Platform projects
- Ability to interpret and design database models (Sharepoint, Microsoft Dataverse)
- Experience with developing PowerApps (Canvas\model-driven) and PowerAutomate.
Would be an advantage if you:
- Know how to design and build PowerApps Portals
- Have experience in building custom components for PowerApps
- Are using API custom-connectors within PowerApps
- Are familiar with: SQL, C#, Git, Azure DevOPS, Visual Studio and continuous integration.
What can you expect from Macaw?
An amazing role in which you can combine your technical skills and coaching skills.
We also offer you:
- Competitive salary, depending on knowledge and experience
- Additional holiday days
- Flexible working hours & work from home
- Budget for home-office equipment
- 50% discount on lunch
- Company Contributions for Supplementary Health Insurance (full-coverage by Compensa)
- Own training budget and plenty of room for development and growth objectives, which you will determine together with your people manager
- The annual trip abroad with the entire company and much more company events
- Referral program and bonuses
- Recognition and appreciation for your work
- Well-known customers, attractive brands, and demanding projects that you can be proud of
- Responsibility and scope for your own projects
Salary ranges – 2000-5000 gross.