Macaw is a full-service partner with a focus on digital communication, transformation, and e-business. Our customers include Heineken, Deutsche Telekom, congstar, L’Oréal, Vorwerk, Levis, Melitta, Henkel, REWE, and many more.
We love challenges! Under this motto, our around 370 employees in Amsterdam (NL), Cologne (DE), and Lithuania combine their know-how in the areas of strategy, data, creation, marketing, and technology – always on the lookout for outstanding solutions. As an award-winning Microsoft Gold Partner and Platinum Sitecore Partner, we also rely on high-quality technical expertise.
Macaw is growing! And we would like to continue that in the coming years. That is why we are looking to expand our recruitment team in Lithuania.
As a Senior Recruiter at Macaw you are responsible for the recruitment and selection of new ICT specialists. Macaw has organized recruitment completely internally and does not use external agencies. In short, it comes down to you in this tight market, but you are well supported with a strong brand, an excellent marketing department, enthusiastic recruitment colleagues and various (online) tools to approach the market. We also like to pioneer with new recruitment methods. So you get plenty of room to put yourself on the map.
As a senior Recruiter at Macaw you will be involved in:
- Proactively approaching candidates in the market
- Enthusing candidates and actively guiding them through the selection process
- Directing conversations and improving conversion
- Co-organizing various events for the benefit of the target groups
- Continuous motivation of own employees to reffer candidates
- Researching innovative new methodologies
- Work in collaboration with your direct colleagues from Recruitment and Marketing
- Conducting initial job interviews
- Actively “managing” your vacancy holders in the organization
You have concrete experience in recruiting IT technical profiles and / or IT consultants who advise at a high level. You are very passionate, communicative, convincing and you know how to bind people to you and make them enthusiastic. Experience in recruiting Microsoft specialists is an advantage.
We have a result-oriented way of working. If that also appeals to you and you also have a relevant network, then we would very much like to speak to you.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Lithuanian, English language is a must
- Excellent consultative skills and proven experience in all recruiting methods across multiple locations
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal clients and in the external marketplace
- Understanding and demonstrated expertise of recruiting principles and best practices
- Strong sourcing and networking skills; experience with cold calling and proactive sourcing methodologies, including social networking
- Demonstrated experience in behavioural based interviewing techniques
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work in a team environment
- Strong sourcing and networking skills
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others, implementing HR staffing processes, strategies and programs
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task; versatile
- Strong organizational and planning skills; attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
With us, cooperation is aimed at individual and team responsibility, working together in a professional manner, addressing, and helping each other, finding balance with each other, sharing knowledge, and certainly celebrating success together. We are a passionate group of people who work hard and share a lot of fun with each other.
Furthermore, we offer you:
- Well-known customers, attractive brands, and demanding projects that you can be proud of responsibility and scope for your own projects.
- Competitive salary, depending on knowledge and experience,
- Own training budget and plenty of room for development and growth objectives, which you determine together with your people manager,
- An annual trip abroad with the entire company and much more/company events
- Flexible working hours/ Work from home
- Company Contributions for Supplementary Health Insurance
- Referral program