We love challenges! Under this motto, our around 370 employees, of which about 60 are primarily concerned with data at locations in Amsterdam (NL), Cologne (DE), and Lithuania combine their know-how in the areas of strategy, data, creation, marketing, and technology – always on the lookout for outstanding solutions. As an award-winning Microsoft Gold Partner and Platinum Sitecore Partner, we also rely on high-quality technical expertise.
A People Manager is responsible for the Talent Management Lifecycle within the Macaw Team in Lithuania and the quality of service of the teams and the Professionals. Focus is the personal and professional development of the Teams Professionals.
Realising the potential of the team and professionals, ensuring quality of service and matching Macaw demand by:
- Conducting the right skills development on team and on individual level
- Cooperating with the Team Leads to ensure the hard skills development of the professionals.
- Cooperation with Team leads on the professional’s hard skills curricula
- Macaw WoW collaboration with other People Managers, Team leads, Competence Manager and CC Operations & Support Services Manager
- Giving input to standardized career paths
- Teaming with HR & Recruitment
People manager takes part in the key processes:
- Planning – together with the Team leads ensure the right quantity and quality of resources are available against company demand
- Attracting – ensure the job profiles are accurate and up to date and marketed to ensure the right applicants
- Developing – Ensure the right PDP are in place for developing the Professionals resulting in horizontal and vertical growth
- Retaining – Ensure the GPTW together with the right PDP to manage retention
- Transitioning – Provide the right exit process to manage the Macaw (GPTW) brand and take away learnings to enhance the Talent Management Process
- 5 years of Extensive experience in the field of development, preferably in a technically oriented highly educated environment. Preferably experience in guiding IT professionals and carrying out projects.
- Empathetic and people oriented attitude, advice and influencing skills.
- You have a positive, pragmatic, result-oriented, attitude with a great ability to put things into perspective and adapt.
- Routine in assessing and conducting related conversations as well as interviews
- Trained in communication, coaching or influencing
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
With us, cooperation is aimed at individual and team responsibility, working together in a professional manner, addressing and helping each other, finding balance with each other, sharing knowledge and certainly celebrating success together. We are a passionate group of people who work hard and share a lot of fun with each other.
Furthermore, we offer you:
- Competitive salary, depending on knowledge and experience,
- Own training budget and plenty of room for development and growth objectives, which you determine together with your people manager,
- An annual trip abroad with the entire company and much more/company events
- Flexible working hours/ Work from home
- Company Contributions for Supplementary Health Insurance
- Referral program
Dėl daugiau informacijos apie šią poziciją ar karjeros galimybes bendrovėje „Macaw“ galite kreiptis į Personalo vadovę Kristiną Gružauskienę e-paštu: firstname.lastname@example.org