Macaw is a full-service partner with a focus on digital communication, transformation, and e-business. Our customers include Heineken, Deutsche Telekom, congstar, L’Oréal, Vorwerk, Levis, Melitta, Henkel, REWE, and many more.
We love challenges! Under this motto, our around 370 employees, of which about 60 are primarily concerned with data at locations in Amsterdam (NL), Cologne (DE), and Lithuania combine their know-how in the areas of strategy, data, creation, marketing, and technology – always on the lookout for outstanding solutions. As an award-winning Microsoft Gold Partner and Platinum Sitecore Partner, we also rely on high-quality technical expertise.
Data is hot, especially in these times. Many companies see the added value of data, but do not yet have a clear understanding of this. Macaw helps customers with this by inspiring and guiding them towards a future-proof and valuable data platform that can support all traditional and innovative data-driven workloads so that the customer has valuable information. We do this at Basic-Fit , Heineken, PWN, Vivat, Henkel and ABN AMRO, among others .
Covering the full breadth of data: from traditional Business Intelligence solutions and Smart Data Platforms (SDP) to the more advanced Analytics solutions with Ai and Data Science. Within the Data & Analytics team, there are 2 MVPs, Dave Ruijter and Marc Lelijveld.
We focus on delivering data as an asset in and outside the organization. From dashboarding, analytics and insights, to predictive models (embedded in business processes) to actions sent into other systems within the organizations.
- Implementing Power BI solutions (DAX, Power query)
Nice to have:
- General understanding about Microsoft Azure components: Azure Data Factory, Databricks, Azure Data Lake Storage V2, Azure SQL DB
- Python/R knowledge is an advantage
An opportunity to work with and to learn from the best people in the field. You ensure the best software quality for customers such as Heineken, Eneco, Deloitte, Jumbo, Henkel, Intertrust, and many others.
Furthermore, we offer you:
- Competitive salary, depending on knowledge and experience,
- Own training budget and plenty of room for development and growth objectives, which you determine together with your people manager,
- An annual trip abroad with the entire company and much more/company events
- Flexible working hours/ Work from home
- Company Contributions for Supplementary Health Insurance
- Referral program