We love challenges! Under this motto, our around 370 employees, of which about 60 are primarily concerned with data, at locations in Amsterdam (NL), Cologne (DE), and Lithuania combine their know-how in the areas of strategy, data, creation, marketing, and technology – always on the lookout for outstanding solutions. As an award-winning Microsoft Gold Partner and Platinum Sitecore Partner, we also rely on high-quality technical expertise.
Data is hot, especially in these times. Many companies see the added value of data, but do not yet have a clear understanding of this. Macaw helps customers with this by inspiring and guiding them towards a future-proof and valuable data platform that can support all traditional and innovative data-driven workloads so that the customer has valuable information. We do this at Basic-Fit, Heineken, PWN, Vivat, Henkel, and ABN AMRO, among others.
Covering the full breadth of data: from traditional Business Intelligence solutions and Smart Data Platforms (SDP) to the more advanced Analytics solutions with Ai and Data Science. Within the Data & Analytics team, there are 2 MVPs, Dave Ruijter and Marc Lelijveld.
Essential skills and experience:
- Strong leadership skills, including experience in developing and managing business-critical or policy-impacting data models.
- Significant experience in applying and leading excellent engineering, data manipulation, and analysis skills to deliver impactful evidence.
- Significant experience in planning and managing a large project and balancing competing priorities for self and team, using strong analytical skills and good judgment when setting the direction of the team’s work.
- Ability to work closely with a mixed team of analysts and non-analysts, to collaborate and build positive working partnerships with colleagues at different levels of seniority, and to explain specialist activities effectively to non-specialist colleagues.
- Experience working at pace to deliver multiple analytical products, often to a short turnaround, coordinating within a larger team of internal and external stakeholders.
- Azure Analysis Services = SQL Server Analysis Services Tabular Mode (SSAS Tabular)
- SQL Server Analysis Services Multidimensional Mode
- SQL: Server Integration Services, Reporting Services
- PowerShell scripting knowledge
- Web services API
- Azure Data Factory, Data Lake Storage V2, Databricks
- Azure SQL DB
- Azure Synapse Analytics
- DAX or MDX
- SQL or be familiar with SparkSQL, U-SQL
- Implementing and building Power BI solutions
- Python or .NET programming languages
- Power query
With us, cooperation is aimed at individual and team responsibility, working together in a professional manner, addressing and helping each other, finding balance with each other, sharing knowledge, and certainly celebrating success together. We are a passionate group of people who work hard and share a lot of fun with each other.
Furthermore, we offer you:
- Well-known customers, attractive brands, and demanding projects that you can be proud of responsibility and scope for your own projects.
- Competitive salary, depending on knowledge and experience,
- Own training budget and plenty of room for development and growth objectives, which you determine together with your people manager,
- An annual trip abroad with the entire company and much more/company events
- Flexible working hours/ Work from home
- Company Contributions for Supplementary Health Insurance
- Referral program
Dėl daugiau informacijos apie šią poziciją ar karjeros galimybes bendrovėje „Macaw“ galite kreiptis į Personalo vadovę Kristiną Gružauskienę e-paštu: email@example.com