We love challenges! Under this motto, our 500 employees, of which about 80 are primarily concerned with data at locations in Amsterdam (NL), Cologne (DE), and Lithuania combine their know-how in the areas of strategy, data, creation, marketing, and technology – always on the lookout for outstanding solutions. As an award-winning Microsoft Gold Partner and Platinum Sitecore Partner, we also rely on high-quality technical expertise.
Data is hot, especially in these times. Many companies see the added value of data, but do not yet have a clear understanding of this. Macaw helps customers with this by inspiring and guiding them towards a future-proof and valuable data platform that can support all traditional and innovative data-driven workloads so that the customer has valuable information. We do this at Basic-Fit, Heineken, PWN, Vivat, Henkel, and ABN AMRO, among others.
Working at Macaw as a Data Engineering & Analytics Lead
Together with 500 international colleagues, we focus on delivering the best digital solutions to make our customers successful. You will work in a team of ambitious and dedicated professionals.
We believe that working together is a combination of individual and team responsibility while maintaining a professional working relationship. This entails addressing behaviour and helping each other, finding balance with each other, sharing knowledge and of course celebrating successes together. We are a passionate club of professionals who work hard and have a lot of fun.
What are we looking for?
Because you will work for different Macaw clients, it is important that you follow the latest trends in the market. In addition to the success of our customers, you also work on your own development. In short, as part of an expert and driven team of functional and technical Specialists, Consultants and Architects, you shape your future at Macaw in a way that best suits your personality and ambition.
- Strong leadership skills, including experience in developing and managing business-critical or policy-impacting data models.
- Significant experience in applying and leading excellent engineering, data manipulation, and analysis skills to deliver impactful evidence.
- Significant experience in planning and managing a large project and balancing competing priorities for self and team, using strong analytical skills and good judgment when setting the direction of the team’s work.
- Ability to work closely with a mixed team of analysts and non-analysts, to collaborate and build positive working partnerships with colleagues at different levels of seniority, and to explain specialist activities effectively to non-specialist colleagues.
- Experience working at pace to deliver multiple analytical products, often to a short turnaround, coordinating within a larger team of internal and external stakeholders.
- Azure Analysis Services = SQL Server Analysis Services Tabular Mode (SSAS Tabular)
- SQL Server Analysis Services Multidimensional Mode
- SQL: Server Integration Services, Reporting Services
- Azure Data Factory, Data Lake Storage V2, Databricks
- Azure SQL DB
- Azure Synapse Analytics
- SQL or be familiar with SparkSQL, U-SQL
- Python or .NET programming languages
What can you expect from Macaw?
An amazing role in which you can combine your technical skills and coaching skills. We also offer you:
- Competitive salary, depending on knowledge and experience
- Additional holiday days
- Flexible working hours & work from home
- Budget for home-office equipment
- 50% discount on lunch
- Company Contributions for Supplementary Health Insurance (full-coverage by Compensa)
- Own training budget and plenty of room for development and growth objectives, which you will determine together with your people manager
- The annual trip abroad with the entire company and much more company events
- Referral program and bonuses
- Recognition and appreciation for your work
- Well-known customers, attractive brands, and demanding projects that you can be proud of
- Responsibility and scope for your own projects
Salary range: 4000-7000 gross
Dėl daugiau informacijos apie šią poziciją ar karjeros galimybes bendrovėje „Macaw“ galite kreiptis į Personalo vadovę Kristiną Gružauskienę e-paštu: email@example.com