We love challenges! Under this motto, our employees at locations in Amsterdam (NL), Cologne (DE), and Lithuania combine their know-how in the areas of strategy, data, creation, marketing, and technology – always on the lookout for outstanding solutions. As an award-winning Microsoft Gold Partner and Platinum Sitecore Partner, we also rely on high-quality technical expertise.
Data is hot, especially in these times. Many companies see the added value of data, but do not yet have a clear understanding of this. Macaw helps customers with this by inspiring and guiding them towards a future-proof and valuable data platform that can support all traditional and innovative data-driven workloads so that the customer has valuable information. We do this at Basic-Fit, Heineken, PWN, Vivat, Henkel, and ABN AMRO, among others.
What you do as Data Architect
Macaw employs 370 colleagues internationally, of which about 60 are primarily concerned with data. This covers the full breadth of data: from traditional Business Intelligence solutions and Smart Data Platforms (SDP) to the more advanced Analytics solutions with AI and Data Science. Within the Data & Analytics team, there are two Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals, Dave Ruijter and Marc Lelijveld.
With us, cooperation is aimed at individual and team responsibility, working together professionally, addressing and helping each other, finding balance with each other, sharing knowledge, and certainly celebrating successes together. We are a passionate group of people who work hard and share a lot of fun.
As an Azure Data Architect, you take a pioneering role towards our customers. You not only have clear customer expectations, but you also have an overview of the risks. You are involved from the pre-sales phase so that you can advise the customer based on your technical knowledge and skills and inspire your enthusiasm and charisma. You create a roadmap with which the team (with, for example, Data Engineers) can build the solution under your guidance.
In addition to your role towards the customer, you are responsible for the team as a Lead. You help the team in the start-up phase of the project, but you also remain involved during the project up to and including the go-live. You guide the team substantively during the project, but certainly also in their personal development. Within your group of Technology Consultants, you will find like-minded people who spar with each other about the field and challenge each other. You pull the cart together on technology within Macaw.
We are looking for a very experienced, senior candidate for this role, who can immediately be deployed on our great projects and who will achieve success together with our colleagues!
We are looking for
- Extensive technical knowledge of existing technologies such as the Azure Data Platform, SQL Datawarehouse, Data Lake and Databricks
- An incredible curiosity in new technology, such as Azure Synapse Analytics.
- You have a vision of how we can use Data & Analytics in a valuable way for our customers
- A good English language is a must
- Power BI knowledge a plus, but not a must
- Well-known customers, attractive brands, and demanding projects that you can be proud of responsibility and scope for your own projects.
- Competitive salary, depending on knowledge and experience,
- Own training budget and plenty of room for development and growth objectives, which you determine together with your people manager,
- An annual trip abroad with the entire company and much more/company events
- Flexible working hours/ Work from home
- Company Contributions for Supplementary Health Insurance
- Referral program
- Employment Type
Dėl daugiau informacijos apie šią poziciją ar karjeros galimybes bendrovėje „Macaw“ galite kreiptis į Personalo vadovę Kristiną Gružauskienę e-paštu: email@example.com