For several customers, we maintain and service more than 100 applications. We offer technical consultancy, support, and process management for these services. The day to day activities consist of:
- Incident & Problem Management for Agencies and our customers’ their partners.
- DNS Domain Name System & Certificate support; worldwide support and consultancy.
- Setup mail relay tooling, analytics dashboards, account, and API management, etc.
- Assist our technical partner with Hosting deployments, Mobile app submissions, or other onboard and maintenance activities.
- Maintain Google Apps environment and services.
We offer functional support for multiple International consumer-facing websites and webshops. We give consultancy on how to implement assets on these platforms and assist or rollout these local and global campaign contents. Additionally, we assist with the implementation of several services like Privacy cookie walls, analytics tooling, and Google Apps.
Expertise: Content Management Systems like Umbraco, Sitecore, or Lightspeed. Photoshop, CSS/HTML, A/B testing
You have excellent communication skills, you are customer and service-oriented, proactive and punctual.
- Minimum of 5-year experience in supporting an end-user organization
- Familiar with onboarding principles of new applications and/or tooling
- Familiar with Microsoft products like O365, SharePoint, Teams and Nice to have: Power Platform/Dynamics
- Good communication skills (English),
- Good documentation skills (English)
- Team player
- Willing to take the lead
An opportunity to work with and to learn from the best people in the field. You ensure the best software quality for customers such as Heineken, Eneco, Deloitte, Jumbo, Henkel, Intertrust, and many others.
Furthermore, we offer you:
- Competitive salary, depending on knowledge and experience,
- Own training budget and plenty of room for development and growth objectives, which you determine together with your people manager,
- An annual trip abroad with the entire company and much more/company events
- Flexible working hours/ Work from home
- Company Contributions for Supplementary Health Insurance
- Referral program