As a functional support engineer, you ensure that our customers are ready for the future by supporting and advising them on their solutions and services.
What you do as a Functional Support Engineer:
As a Functional Support Engineer within Macaw, you are a spider on the web when it comes to registering and monitoring all work related to the solutions and services provide. You work in a small team of enthusiastic colleagues, each with a technical background
Macaw has been an important partner of Microsoft for years. As a Functional Support Engineer, you are therefore kept informed of the latest developments. You enjoy sharing this knowledge with your colleagues and customers through technical presentations.
You have excellent communication skills, you are a customer and service-oriented, proactive, and punctual. Experience with Sitecore is a big plus.
- Willing to learn a lot and eager
- Good communication skills (English)
An opportunity to work with and to learn from the best people in the field. You develop visible platforms for customers such as Heineken, Eneco, Deloitte, Jumbo, and many others.
Furthermore, we offer you:
- Flexible working hours/ Work from home
- Competitive salary, depending on knowledge and experience,
- Own training budget and plenty of room for development and growth objectives, which you determine together with your people manager,
- The annual trip abroad with the entire company and much more/company events
- Company Contributions for Supplementary Health Insurance
- Referral program