Currently, we are looking for Senior Support Engineer ready to support functions in many different business applications. As a support engineer, you ensure that our customers are ready for the future by supporting and advising them on their solutions and services.
What you do as a Functional Support Engineer:
As a Support Engineer within Macaw, you are a spider on the web when it comes to registering and monitoring all work related to the solutions and services provide. You work in a small team of enthusiastic colleagues, each with a technical background.
Macaw has been an important partner of Microsoft for years. As a Support Engineer, you are therefore kept informed of the latest developments. You enjoy sharing this knowledge with your colleagues and customers through technical presentations.
What are we doing?
The Functional support department has been split up between different levels of expertise:
For several customers we maintain and service more than 100 applications. We offer technical consultancy, support, and process management for these services. The day-to-day activities consist of: Incident & Problem management for Agencies and our customers’ their partners.
DNS Domain Name System & Certificate support; worldwide support and consultancy.
Setup mail relay tooling, analytics dashboards, account, and API management etc.
Assist our technical partner with Hosting deployments, Mobile app submissions or other onboard and maintenance activities.
Maintain Google Apps environment and services.
We offer functional support for multiple international consumers facing websites and web shops. We give consultancy on how to implement assets on these platforms and assist or rollout these local and global campaign contents. Additionally, we assist with implementations of several services like Privacy cookie walls, analytics tooling, and Google Apps.
Expertise: Content Management Systems like Umbraco, Sitecore or Lightspeed. Photoshop, CSS/HTML, A/B testing
Microsoft Office365 Support:
We support multiple customers with their day-to-day operations and support on Office 365 questions. Mainly SharePoint and Teams access and content management, but about to be extended with PowerApps. Additionally, the team acts play a vital role in coordinating incident resolution by different partners (you could be a part of a 24×7 standby in case of Microsoft 365).
Expertise: O365, SharePoint Online, Teams, PowerApps, PowerBI, Power Platform
You have excellent communication skills, you are customer and service-oriented, proactive, and punctual.
- Minimum of 3-year experience in supporting an end-user organization
- Familiar with onboarding principles of new applications and/or tooling
- Familiar with Microsoft products like O365, SharePoint, teams and Nice to have: Power Platform/Dynamics
- Good communication skills (English),
- Good documentation skills (English)
- Team player
- Willing to take the lead
We also offer you:
- Competitive salary, depending on knowledge and experience
- Additional holiday days
- Flexible working hours & work from home
- Workation (up to 6 months abroad)
- Budget for home-office equipment
- 50% discount on lunch
- Company Contributions for Supplementary Health Insurance (full coverage by Compensa)
- Own training budget and plenty of room for development and growth objectives, which you will determine together with your people manager
- The annual trip abroad with the entire company and much more company events
- Referral program and bonuses
- Recognition and appreciation for your work
- Well-known customers, attractive brands, and demanding projects that you can be proud of
- Responsibility and scope for your own projects
Salary range: 3000-5000 gross