The Power Apps developer is a technical Power Platform consultant/developer with a focus on Microsoft Dataverse Service, PowerApps Model-Driven Apps, PowerApps Canvas Apps, Microsoft Power Automate Cloud flows, Microsoft Virtual Agents and Microsoft Power Automate Desktop flows.
As a Power Apps developer, you are responsible for development, support, and implementation of different Power Apps and/or Power Platform projects. You should have good experience in application of standard software development principles with a focus on Dynamics 365 and/or Power Apps.
- Hands on developing experience working on Dynamics 365 and/or Power Platform projects at least 3 years.
- Interpret and design database models (Sharepoint, Microsoft Dataverse and SQL)
- Familiarity with developing PowerApps and Flows for Dynamics 365
You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks. You should have in-depth knowledge of at least one development technology/ programming language. You should be able to respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers. You have a passion for technology, and you like to work on different projects with the latest technologies.
Knowledge and experience with the following are an advantage:
- Design and Build PowerApps Portals
- Developing Custom components for PowerApps
- Using API custom-connectors within PowerApps
- Azure DevOPS
- Visual Studio and continuous integration.
If you are creative, open and flexible and you can operate as a team player. In addition, you are result-oriented, show initiative and communicate clearly.
With us, cooperation is aimed at individual and team responsibility, working together in a professional manner, addressing and helping each other, finding balance with each other, sharing knowledge and certainly celebrating success together. We are a passionate group of people who work hard and share a lot of fun with each other.
Furthermore, we offer you:
- Well-known customers, attractive brands, and demanding projects that you can be proud of responsibility and scope for your own projects.
- Competitive salary, depending on knowledge and experience,
- Own training budget and plenty of room for development and growth objectives, which you determine together with your people manager,
- An annual trip abroad with the entire company and much more/company events
- Flexible working hours/ Work from home
- Company Contributions for Supplementary Health Insurance
- Referral program
- Employment Type
Dėl daugiau informacijos apie šią poziciją ar karjeros galimybes bendrovėje „Macaw“ galite kreiptis į Personalo vadovę Kristiną Gružauskienę e-paštu: email@example.com