The PowerApps developer is a technical Power Platform consultant/developer with a focus on Microsoft Dataverse Service, PowerApps Model-Driven Apps, PowerApps Canvas Apps, Microsoft Power Automate Cloud flows, Microsoft Virtual Agents and Microsoft Power Automate Desktop flows. As a PowerApps developer, you are responsible for development, support and implementation of different PowerApps and/or Power Platform projects. You should have experience in the software development field.
- Any Dynamics 365 or Dynamics CRM and/or Power Platform projects experience.
- Passion for Power Platform, curiosity and willingness grow together with the platform.
You should have a passion for technology, and you like to work on different projects with the latest technologies. If you are creative, open and flexible and you can operate as a team player. In addition, you are result-oriented, show initiative and communicate clearly.
Knowledge and experience with the following is an advantage:
- Microsoft Dataverse
- Microsoft PowerAutomate
- Flow SCRUM
- Azure DevOPS
- Visual Studio and continuous integration.
If you are creative, open and flexible and you can operate as a team player. In addition, you are result-oriented, show initiative and communicate clearly.
With us, cooperation is aimed at individual and team responsibility, working together in a professional manner, addressing and helping each other, finding balance with each other, sharing knowledge and certainly celebrating success together. We are a passionate group of people who work hard and share a lot of fun with each other.
Furthermore, we offer you:
- Well-known customers, attractive brands, and demanding projects that you can be proud of responsibility and scope for your own projects.
- Competitive salary, depending on knowledge and experience,
- Own training budget and plenty of room for development and growth objectives, which you determine together with your people manager,
- An annual trip abroad with the entire company and much more/company events
- Flexible working hours/ Work from home
- Company Contributions for Supplementary Health Insurance
- Referral program
- Employment Type
Dėl daugiau informacijos apie šią poziciją ar karjeros galimybes bendrovėje „Macaw“ galite kreiptis į Personalo vadovę Kristiną Gružauskienę e-paštu: email@example.com